• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

received my Equinox 800 today - question

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I received the nox 800 today. it came with wireless headphones and the WM-08 transmitting module. which has the better latency speed, the bluetooth headphones or the WM-08?

I wonder why they were included in the box? Seems like I don't need them unless i am missing something.

To my ears the headphones sound like a Hi-Fidelity stereo system compared to the Garrett standard headphones and Z-Ylnk modules.

Just got it yesterday and charged it last night. You can bet I will be out today playing with it. Oh, one other thing on a tip, I found it from a dealer in one day and received it two days later. Yes, it is an Equinox 800. There is a secret to getting it fast and not waiting 2-3 months. I will post that in a separate post.

I received the nox 800 today. it came with wireless headphones and the WM-08 transmitting module. which has the better latency speed, the bluetooth headphones or the WM-08?

I wonder why they were included in the box? Seems like I don't need them unless i am missing something.

To my ears the headphones sound like a Hi-Fidelity stereo system compared to the Garrett standard headphones and Z-Ylnk modules.

Just got it yesterday and charged it last night. You can bet I will be out today playing with it. Oh, one other thing on a tip, I found it from a dealer in one day and received it two days later. Yes, it is an Equinox 800. There is a secret to getting it fast and not waiting 2-3 months. I will post that in a separate post.

Model wm08 is faster. Wi-stream.

Back
Top Bottom