My best yard yet. IHP, wheatie, merc, & more

Usa

Elite Member
I had gone to 3 new 1800's permissions and found nothing remotely old. I decided to ask at one more house, I thought for sure that it had already been done. The guy said have at it and it had never been done before. I thought he was mistaken till my first target was a wheatie. I dug the following targets over the next few days. I still cant believe I got this undetected site. One of the wheaties is 1911d ,my oldest wheatie yet. I have no idea why I keep finding IHP's with my cheap Bounty Hunter, but I'm not complaining. TQ for looking and HH.

Attachments

• 20190402_205507.jpg
    20190402_205507.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 322
  • 20190402_204900.jpg
    20190402_204900.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 20190402_204911.jpg
    20190402_204911.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 20190402_205335~2.jpg
    20190402_205335~2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 20190402_205425.jpg
    20190402_205425.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Those are in amazing condition! Outstanding work there Usa! Those Bounty Hunters are very capable rigs..Dave Johnson designed it...you may want to google him to learn of your rigs lineage and pedigree...you will never be disappointed in a Dave J rig..

.Hows your Brothers leg wound healing up BTW? Probably alright but I thought I'd ask...

Those are in amazing condition! Outstanding work there Usa! Those Bounty Hunters are very capable rigs..Dave Johnson designed it...you may want to google him to learn of your rigs lineage and pedigree...you will never be disappointed in a Dave J rig..

.Hows your Brothers leg wound healing up BTW? Probably alright but I thought I'd ask...
Thanks, he's doing well. His leg has healed back to normal.

Nice hunt! I've recently had some good luck on old yards too. So fun to find one that produces!

Congrats on the outstanding hunts, Levi! :hi5: That '45-S merc looks absolutely amazing! :wow2: You're onto a great location, keep it up! :mder:

BTW... Nice smilie in pic 4. :D

Last edited:
Congrats on the silver and a really sweet Ihp. Did ok on the wheats also. Always nice to get on new ground, especially undetected ground. Good luck. Mark

Great hunting! Really sharp looking injun and merc, congrats!
Thanks.

Great hunt!! Congrats!!
Thank you!
Congrats on the breakthrough hunt!
Thanks.
Nice hunt! I've recently had some good luck on old yards too. So fun to find one that produces!
Thanks. Yes, its been really fun.
Congrats on the outstanding hunts, Levi! :hi5: That '45-S merc looks absolutely amazing! :wow2: You're onto a great location, keep it up! :mder:Thanks.

BTW... Nice smilie in pic 4. :D
Thanks. The smilie was totally unintentional. I didn't even realize it till you posted that. lol
Excellent finds that IHP and Merc are in awesome shape!
Thanks. Missouri dirt is kind to most coins.
Excellent finds USA! Sharp looking coins!
Thanks.

Congrats on the silver and a really sweet Ihp. Did ok on the wheats also. Always nice to get on new ground, especially undetected ground. Good luck. Mark
Thanks. Yep,finding a yard like that is a first for me.
Congrats on a great hunt!!! Love those IHP's, Wheats, and the Merc.!!!
Thanks. This is the first time I have ever found silver,wheat, and an IHP in one 30 minute hunt.

Those are some amazing finds, Levi! The merc especially really looks sweet. Cool car, too! :cool3:

You got it going now Levi. Congrats on the Merc, the Indian and all those Wheat's. A site like your last one really puts a smile on your face.:D Trapper

Persistence paid off. I always enjoy finding the little toy cars nice job. I do not do very many door knocks. Looks like I will have to give them a try.

Back
Top Bottom