New here, looking for some advice

Thanks for all of the welcomes and recommendations!

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! I've read 100s of posts, watched over 60 YouTube videos, and ponder how I would use the device, and I have made a decision. I reached out to one of the wonderful sponsors here, DetectingMO, and he was very helpful answering questions and proving many options. I also want to thank Digger27 for answering some questions as well! Just a great group of folks on these forums. I'm picking up one F75 LTD for now. I'm planning to use it on some old homesteads (field and old foundations, lots of woods, etc..) that I have access to and many of these have some vegetation on them where I can absolutely see using Boost. I also read some good things about the FA mode so I passed on used SE boost-only units. I plan on getting some experience with F75 and then pick up another detector if my son is serious about digging dirt! Thanks again everyone... will keep you posted.

Well now you did it, you picked one that can find most...everything.
Did you get the package with the sniper coil?
Don't discount what it can do in that small size because it will shock you.
I grew up in Oak Park, still come back from time to time on vacations and hunt in the central Michigan dirt and I can tell you it is some of the best around...in the lower peninsula, anyway.
You can get deeper than deep if needed with that thing.
Plenty of current and ex Michiganders here, lots of vids out there of what they find.
Great history in that state, learn your fine tool well and go get you some!

If you really want to thank me get a "If it fits, it ships", box from the post office and next time you go downtown stop in American Coney Island and stuff as many regular coneys as you can get in that box and ship it to me.
Not Lafayette...American.
768 miles from my house to that front counter, easier for you to get there than me.

Back
Top Bottom