• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

* The Lucky Streak Continues *

meggie

Elite Member
I went back to my special little beach this afternoon, plenty of coins & more sinkers.
Yes and two more gold, 18k & 9k. On the Nox the 18k came in solid on 15 and the 9k a 5 ... this Nox loves the gold!

Just so you know, the beaches I hunt are not really tourist beaches and I rarely see more than 20 people there .. today over 3 hours I only saw four persons!

Also today is day # 107 for 2018 .. I have had probably 90 beach hunts so far this year!

Attachments

• DSC00798.jpg
    DSC00798.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 381
  • DSC00803.jpg
    DSC00803.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 332
:dingding: Major congrats on the double but especially on getting the highly elusive GOLDEN UNICORN!! :lol: I think your great success is hitting beaches that no other hunter is considering. Hitting the touristy beaches is a no brainer but also is where most other hunters will go to as well leaving less goods to find.

Attachments

• gold-unicorn.jpg
    gold-unicorn.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 318
I am honestly thinking LUCK has very little to do with it..

You are obviously Zoned in to what is beneath you, and know your stuff.

Keep them coming the year is just getting started for you !!

HUGE congrats

I went back to my special little beach this afternoon, plenty of coins & more sinkers.
Yes and two more gold, 18k & 9k. On the Nox the 18k came in solid on 15 and the 9k a 5 ... this Nox loves the gold!

Just so you know, the beaches I hunt are not really tourist beaches and I rarely see more than 20 people there .. today over 3 hours I only saw four persons!

Also today is day # 107 for 2018 .. I have had probably 90 beach hunts so far this year!

Meggie it's not luck, you are placing the coil over the gold with incredible consistency! Keep it up!

90 days of fun!!..No better way to stay in shape, and good for the mind. Specially when you come home with two yellows!! I Like that 18k!!

Back
Top Bottom