May want to get a little of your privacy back

On a quick glance, seems their info is not 100% accurate on everything. It listed at least one phone number we never had in the past.

Listed address I never lived at and phone numbers etc I never had. Did list me currently living in a house in a state where my ex and her hubby lives...LOL

Interesting website to fool around with.

Interesting site. I went through the removal process and will check again in a few hours to see if it was deleted. Only thing that really caused me some concern was friends/associates being listed.

dang dude thanks just reconnected with an old navy buddy from the 80s with this ..outstanding:grin:

If we could just get a law passed that said that any site that collects/displays this type of information must also clearly post the COMPLETE contact information of the company/website owners, including addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, etc., I'd bet that these idiots would take their sites down in a heartbeat.

These bums, who make a living with OUR information, are almost as low as the Indian telemarketers who call using forged numbers and ignoring the do-not-call list.

I think we can take some solace in remembering that these people have no friends, just hangers-on who will drop them in a heartbeat if they ran out of money.

Sorry, bad mood today caused by illegal telemarketers.

-- Tom

If we could just get a law passed that said that any site that collects/displays this type of information must also clearly post the COMPLETE contact information of the company/website owners, including addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, etc., I'd bet that these idiots would take their sites down in a heartbeat.

These bums, who make a living with OUR information, are almost as low as the Indian telemarketers who call using forged numbers and ignoring the do-not-call list.

I think we can take some solace in remembering that these people have no friends, just hangers-on who will drop them in a heartbeat if they ran out of money.

Sorry, bad mood today caused by illegal telemarketers.

-- Tom

Yep! I think many people don't even expect privacy in their lives these days. I happen not to be one of them. I'm aware it's impossible however.

Look at how many folks freely hand-over their personal to data-miners like Facebook. I never understood it.

Pretty standard public records comber. There's a lot of assumptions made by their algorithm, thus the misinformation. They want you to pay to get the "Full report" or enter private information to continue putting it out there.

This, or any other site, have no ability to "delete" any information from the internet guys. Court records, addresses, phone numbers, marriage certs and divorce papers are all public record, stored on servers, available for all.

I know it's hard to accept, but if you want it private, keep it to yourself and under lock and key/surveillance better than anyone's snooping methods who might be looking for it.

Be safe out there folks and HH!

This is a typical data mining site, so KT went in and deleted Himself, His Queen, and Prince John. But there are many sites out there like this...anyway, thanks for the post!

KT went in awhile back and deleted nearly all His personal info on Facebook, and changed His Royal birthday and year! That will rack up the system! HA HA

Back
Top Bottom