Today's hunt.

Canerat

Elite Member
The ocean was pushing sand in today, you could see the sand kicked up in the surf line and out past the surf line the sea was bright and blue. Today's finds, a toy car, toasted watch, tungsten ring, $ 2.50 in clad, and a worry bead bracelet, that I eye balled, I find those brackets quite often, mostly jade.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P_20160427_202202.jpg
    P_20160427_202202.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 231
I really like finding toy cars especially if they're not toasted. I bring them to school and have them given out to the younger siblings of my bigger students when they come with their parents. My high school is low socio-economic so its a nice little gift.

Sweet Camaro Lol ! Good Job !
Thank you.
I really like finding toy cars especially if they're not toasted. I bring them to school and have them given out to the younger siblings of my bigger students when they come with their parents. My high school is low socio-economic so its a nice little gift.
I love finding toy cars too, I give them to my son, but he's super spoiled, all he really likes playing with is his IPad.
A nice day at the beach , congrats
HH
Thanks yes not bad always nice to get to the beach. I love the beach.
Nice finds! Congrats!!
Thank you.

Here are some of the bracelets I find, This is not all of them I've given 4 of them away so far. These are mostly eyeball finds.

Attachments

• P_20160427_223601.jpg
    P_20160427_223601.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 207
Would you be interested in selling any of the worry bead bracelets? I'd re-purpose the beads for rosaries, if so. The red beads with the gold markings look vaguely Egyptian. Cool!

SageGrouse

Would you be interested in selling any of the worry bead bracelets? I'd re-purpose the beads for rosaries, if so. The red beads with the gold markings look vaguely Egyptian. Cool!

SageGrouse

I live in Taiwan and that makes low value stuff like this not worth selling due to the expensive shipping. I would sell for about $10a bracelet for the stone beads the plastic ones you can have for free.

Finding toys is a really good sign for me. If I get toys, barrettes and silverware in the same area I know Gold is close! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom