Took the Day Off and Scored Greatness!

Holy cow batman! Congratulations felix on a fabulously lucrative hunt! That ring is massive! but ugly! Keep up the good work... now about those pennies ;)

Must have been a big women with bad taste for design but had money.. Nice save!

Now THATS how you take a day off work! Woooweee! Congrats on the half and that "nondescript" signal of a ring! Sounded like another piece of junk on account of the shape or how it was laying you figure? Big day there!

A job is often a temporary and unprofitable nuisance for a guy with detecting skills!:laughing: Great post and hunt!
Mud

Now THATS how you take a day off work! Woooweee! Congrats on the half and that "nondescript" signal of a ring! Sounded like another piece of junk on account of the shape or how it was laying you figure? Big day there!

A job is often a temporary and unprofitable nuisance for a guy with detecting skills!:laughing: Great post and hunt!
Mud

To the SS everything is one sound although there is variation in how that sound comes out. It was not a solid hit in my opinion. Maybe it was the washout area and maybe it was a little deep? I was working as quickly as I could on every sound which is my MO when I hunt. "Skill's" huh? :laughing: I just get my butt off my couch and get out there as much as possible!

It's funny but I think there's a gender orientation to the likability of the ring. All women that have seen it think its gorgeous. Including the wife and our anniversary and Mother's Day is coming up so it may be a goner! :(

To the SS everything is one sound although there is variation in how that sound comes out. It was not a solid hit in my opinion. Maybe it was the washout area and maybe it was a little deep? I was working as quickly as I could on every sound which is my MO when I hunt. "Skill's" huh? :laughing: I just get my butt off my couch and get out there as much as possible!

It's funny but I think there's a gender orientation to the likability of the ring. All women that have seen it think its gorgeous. Including the wife and our anniversary and Mother's Day is coming up so it may be a goner! :(

Yeah..I knew that about the SS...single tone...you would think a monster Gold of that weight would hit like a train though...tight and big and not scrappy or unremarkably dubious...? Funny about this Sport and gear......I hit a heavy 18k/plat Artcarved with a multitoned rig once that sounded just like a bottlecap...gives a guy the shudders when passing on signals...so its best to just dig it all for a trophy like yours! (let alone that Rolex)

Seems very few of the really massive and great finds like this one of yours give off a solid and unmistakable report? Thats probably good...thumbs up Felix! Thanks for the feedback!
Mud

man you sure are right about finding silver coins In south florida easier to find gold. ugly ring but great find i'll take 18k all day, add a silver half and you can call it a day. can't possibly get any better:shock:

Back
Top Bottom