Dual Field works its Black (sand) Magic!

A dig like that gold could cause you not to sleep at nite!! Very Nice!!

Beautiful finds. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Slider!

That is a nice find George... congrats on it...
Thanks Craig, I waited a long time for this one. :yes:

Congrats , you deserve it for the return !!!
HH
Thanks Ricki, Not sure I deserve it but I sure am thankful for it! :grin:

Great find, that is a nice big one! 😎
Thanks Scott, It sure looked sweet in the scoop! :yes:

DUDE! Thats a beauty! There were some posts back about a week ago when one of the guys found a Jabel....do NOT scrap it....its worth some money other than melt...very old company that made high end forged rings! Thats a heavy you got there! I got an 18k white gold Jabel a few years back...12.3gr..Lookat that butter you got though! What a beauty! I'm a buyer if you are selling...or I'll trade you..
Mud
Thanks Mud, I'm actually going to wear this one until I find something better. This is my 3rd upgrade in the last year. :D

:dingding:That's a VERY nice hefty gold! You seemed to be hungry for it judging by the bight you took outta that spoon!! ;)
Thanks Felix, It's a little strange that we spend so much energy looking for this exact thing and when we find it it is still a complete shock! :yes:

Well done !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks pops!

WOW man, honk honk!
Thank you Z! That word did come to my mind right after I found it. :yes:

Nice and heavy. Congratulations.
Thanks C, Looks like we both had good weeks. :yes:

Love the finds George! :yes::cool:
Thank you Ron, I guess I have El Nino to thank but it sure hasn't looked like I expected. :?:

Congrats on the hefty ring and the other finds as well!!
Thanks rreahard, What other finds? :lol:

Holy $(@)R George....love that 18k color. Very happy for you....that JABEL will bring you some nice $$....congrats my friend !!
Thanks Jeff, Maybe your JABEL awakened some subliminal forces in me. :D

Very very nice ring, way to go!
Thanks GS!

Here on the East Coast we have our share of sand. It washes out, they put it back twice as thick. The last few hunts I have decided that I need to get deeper, and I need to get wet. I have found the dime and penny lines. I have found the nickel and quarter lines. But that heavy stuff is deeper. Tomorrow I have a Dual Field arriving. I don't expect magic, but I need to try a new tactic. As for getting wet? I guess I'll need to squeeze my fat azz into a pair of wet suit bottoms.:holycow:

Great looking find
Thanks GM, Well, this ring was just below the cut and not very deep so you don't always need to go deep or get wet. Maybe find some black sand to work in? Good luck!

Honk Honk like Zee said. Great quality ring, its a keeper not a scrapper WTG!
Thanks albie, This one will be hard to part with. :yes:

Great hunk of gold. Glad you found a good pocket. I found some erosion but all lighter targets. Little trash at least. 130 coins but 80 dimes and 35 copper pennies. only a single 3.3g silver ring. Hope to get into the gold soon. Good luck and hope you find gold on next outing.
Thanks Josh, I'm going to try again after work tomorrow but I might be too late. :(

great looking ring. Congrats
Thanks Steve, It looks pretty plain next to your museum quality ring but you have to crawl before you can run right? :lol:

congrats- love that smooth golden yellow
Thanks mj, Yes, This one makes my 14K wedding ring look like cheap brass. :D

On the gold George , the Df is my favorate machine, happy hunting
Thanks Earl, Mine too! :yes:

A dig like that gold could cause you not to sleep at nite!! Very Nice!!
Thanks OBN, It could have but all that walking and hunting wore me out and falling asleep was not a problem! :lol:

Thank you for cleaning up all the tetnus metal:lol: Nice ring!:yes:
Thanks Metal (SD?) Yes, this is a pretty trashy beach and tests one's patience. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom