Deep Coin Detectors is the way to go!

powerslave73

I just bought the Garrett Ace 350 from Robert at Deep Coin Detectors and could not be happier. I actually shopped around with a competitor and Robert really came through on price and shipping. He always answered the emails I sent him very promptly. If you are in the market I strongly recommend Deep Coin Detectors, Robert is the man. Check out his website, he is a straight shooter. I am in no way affiliated with him, just a happy customer. I cant wait for the snow to melt here and start my new hobby. Thanks Robert!!!!

:urock:
I just bought the Garrett Ace 350 from Robert at Deep Coin Detectors and could not be happier. I actually shopped around with a competitor and Robert really came through on price and shipping. He always answered the emails I sent him very promptly. If you are in the market I strongly recommend Deep Coin Detectors, Robert is the man. Check out his website, he is a straight shooter. I am in no way affiliated with him, just a happy customer. I cant wait for the snow to melt here and start my new hobby. Thanks Robert!!!!

I 2nd that :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::urock:

Robert is awesome to deal with and a stand up guy. he had the best deal i could find :waytogo:

Back
Top Bottom