Help with x-terra 505 GB....

gsmith

Okay...new to this forum...also new to these more complicated machines ( and yes a x-terra 505 is a major leap from the old whites idx classic I've had for the last 10 yrs...it was turn on and go ) I haven't been able to use it outside much since I got it in Nov. either too cold or decent days I've been working and not getting home till dark...I've read and re-read the manual... I guess my question is how do you know for sure if you got the manual gb right? Just raise and lower the coil until the two sounds come together? Or is there a easier trick?
Thank's

I dont know how it is on that detector but on the Vaquero it is when the threshold sound is the same when the coil is pumped from about a foot to the ground with no changes in the threshold sound. Make sure you are in a spot with no metal objects in the ground. I was confused when I first started with the Vaquero but you get the hang of it and will learn to do it on the fly because soil conditions change in alot of areas. It takes practice but shouldnt be anything that you cant master. HH with the new detector!

Go to your ground balancing mode and you pump the coil up and down off the ground from 1-10inches, once the threshold noise gets lower and steady your ready. Press the detect button and your good to go. The detector has found the best channel to work at for your ground and environmental conditions. I hope this helped if your have any questions or concerns just let us know we would be glad to help

Justin,
New england detectors
1-888-734-1544
[email protected]

Thank's for the replys....Justin I guess I could'a just ask you or Andrew since I got the detector from you...:) And I know I've said this before but you all at NewEngland Detectors are absoluty the best!!!!!

You can call us anytime thats why we are here . We can even send you video answers to your problem and you can duplicate it at home. Call us anytime day or night there are 5 sales team members. We work practically around the clock. All are trained and certified on all makes and models of detectors. You can call us Monday - Sunday 10am-9pm est. Or email anytime, the forums are great for sharing and learning but if you get stuck, remember we are always here for you.

Thanks for your support.

Justin,
Senior sales manager
New england detectors
1-888-734-1544
[email protected]
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom