Update!!Lost Coin Found!!

Sasquatch39

Well, I found my lost 1863 Indian head penny. It was in the drivers seat of my car wedged in where the seat back meats the seat! Unbelievable.

Attachments

• 20190421_133120.jpg
    20190421_133120.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 337
Great Re-Find. I recently had one of the knobs come off my detector. I put it in my shirt pocket and when I got home it was missing. Yesterday I picked up something out of the storage area in my arm rest in the car and had the knob in my hand I do not recall taking that knob out of my shirt picket.

Great Re-Find. I recently had one of the knobs come off my detector. I put it in my shirt pocket and when I got home it was missing. Yesterday I picked up something out of the storage area in my arm rest in the car and had the knob in my hand I do not recall taking that knob out of my shirt picket.

Perhaps you need one of those zippered shirt pockets like that guy on Oak Island for your "top pocket finds".

Perhaps you need one of those zippered shirt pockets like that guy on Oak Island for your "top pocket finds".

I think I just need to be more aware of where I am putting things. I could have put it one of the pocket's of my finds pouch. Those pockets must have been put on there for some reason.

Lost khob

I was once detecting in about 4 feet of water at a beach and found a black knob with a small ss threaded on it 10 feet later the shaft fell off my detector. I am glad I picked up and saved that knob! Another time I found my own jack knife while looking for a lost silver dollar. I did find a mercury but not the silver dollar

Last edited:
glad you found it before it got sucked up in a car was vacuum.

I talked to a carwash owner and asked him if they check the vacuums for coins and he said not only lots of coins but other jewelry especially diamond studs. He said about 90% of the diamond studs are fake. He said it was a nasty job because a lot of other nasty stuff gets dropped between the seats and under the seats.

I put all my finds in those orange pill bottles. I use the larger diameter for my clad coins and the smaller diameter for my silver coins and jewelry. With the childproof caps, there's no chance of anything getting loose.

Back
Top Bottom