1907 Wheat ?

1Gearhead

I found a 1907 wheat penny with indian head . Whats the value ? I also found a 1905 nickle it has a roman numeral V . What its value ? Sorry for these questions I'm a newbie to the hobbie . Thanks

1907 Wheat worth? A Billizion dollars, since they didn't go public until 1909.
The V nickel, around a buck, condition controls the price.

The spot is a corn field that gets plowed up every winter . There was a tiny very, old post office that rotted and fell down then got pushed in to a corner of the field about 40 years ago. I have a friend that is going to let me detect there. These coins I found there are from walking the fields just using my eyes quite a while ago .Looking forward to using my new MD there.

You got a dandy spot! KT loves to find older coinage laying on the ground....indicates a virgin site! Give it several good hard hunts! And then come back in about 3 months and do it over again....the ground will have different conditions then!

Ha ha! Love it!

Hey, I found this weird silver coin; it has a seated lady holding some kind of staff with a hat at the end of it and also, I found this copper coin. I think it's a fake because it says 20 cents on it.

Just kidding man! Congratulations. Great finds!!!

Ha ha! Love it!

Hey, I found this weird silver coin; it has a seated lady holding some kind of staff with a hat at the end of it and also, I found this copper coin. I think it's a fake because it says 20 cents on it.

Just kidding man! Congratulations. Great finds!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom