Snow is starting to melt !

Ricki7

Forum Supporter
Looks like about 2 more weeks for my area close to Lake Erie. How long before your able to hunt ?
HH

We recently had snow I and ice here in Texas but my issue with trying to get out is never the weather....it's the warden!!! LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SW Ohio, had temps in the 50's the past few days and some rain so that took care of most of the snow. Did a few stomps in the front yard yesterday evening and it wasn't frozen anymore though it will be really muddy for awhile. I should be able to get out this weekend I think. My son thought I was nuts, He just happened to look out the window after I took out the trash and saw me jumping up and down in the front yard. As soon as I walked in the house he asked if the withdrawals were really that bad :lol: Didn't even need to ask what I was doing.

50s and 60s this upcoming week and the snow is already mostly gone so as soon as the ground thaws I'm there! Hopefully there is no more freezing weather, this is a REALLY early spring for us and it could easily get cold again.

Still have a foot of snow in the fields and close to 1/2 foot in the woods here in NH it's been in the high 40s and low 50s all weekend and will be till this weekend

Most of the snow here disappeared with the warm temps over the last couple of days. We are still in for the possibility of snow for another month. I think I can tuck my truck's core heater cord back under the hood. I sure used it a lot less this winter, than last. I also only used my shovel about three times to clear my back steps. Last year, in Superior, the accumulated pile of plowed city snow took until July to melt. This year, there is not much of a pile at all. Happy Spring to everybody that needs one!

well, it was beautiful here yesterday, sunny and +8 Celsius, but still close to 2 feet of that "stuff" on the ground and another 8-12 inches in the forecast for this coming Sunday. :mad: i won't see any digging for another month. :no:

March 12 and we still have some snow on the roof ? Not sure it will be gone in two weeks . SUCKS
HH

Yes, spring is coming.

The date palms are blooming and the dove are starting to nest. Now, if the sand will just stop blowing........
HH, & GL
John Morton

Still have a foot of snow in the fields and close to 1/2 foot in the woods here in NH it's been in the high 40s and low 50s all weekend and will be till this weekend

Ah yup.... can't wait for this stuff to get out of here. This weeks windy days they're calling for should dry out the areas that do melt. We got another month, but that ain't much considering the winter we had.

What part of N.H are you in?

I'm in dover. Going to scout out the snow levels and see how deep I can dig this week

Back
Top Bottom