You Gotta Have One of These! Or Both

Those digger sheaths look like a possible pita for the digger blades needing to constantly be cleaned every time it's being reinserted in the sheath following any kind of soggy dirt digs. My diggers simply dangle off my belt. I mainly dig with a Mini-18". That sheath looks like a pain to me since it is so snug and it has no open-exit for the dirt to easily drop out.

All in all, I foresee lost time messing with closed sheaths for diggers.

Jm2c.

Those digger sheaths look like a possible pita for the digger blades needing to constantly be cleaned every time it's being reinserted in the sheath following any kind of soggy dirt digs. My diggers simply dangle off my belt. I mainly dig with a Mini-18". That sheath looks like a pain to me since it is so snug and it has no open-exit for the dirt to easily drop out.

Jm2c.

This is how I carry my Mini-18 and my digger. The sheath for it is more of a band open at the end. it never fills up with dirt or mud.
MiniT2.jpg

Jm2c.

Buzz's sheath is open at the bottom. Dirt falls straight through!!

Back
Top Bottom