Tc detector

Beach digger

Anyone have any experience with this dealer, I have been trying order a detector since this Saturday . The guy told me he was going send it today but it's now 830 pm and I just called to check in with that . His response was , oh something came up i will get it tomorrow. I decided to cancel the order not feeling this dealer wanted to sale . So anybody else have any issues with him ,TC DETECTOR

Anyone have any experience with this dealer, I have been trying order a detector since this Saturday . The guy told me he was going send it today but it's now 830 pm and I just called to check in with that . His response was , oh something came up i will get it tomorrow. I decided to cancel the order not feeling this dealer wanted to sale . So anybody else have any issues with him ,TC DETECTOR

Plenty had experience with this guy that most wished they didn't.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=241624

A simple google search would have turned up more, this guy is notorious, so do that next time or check out the forum sponsors which are fully vetted and sane.

Just because someone has a website doesn't mean they are good businessmen, some use these sites like spiders use webs just to trap people.

Yes, a lot of us here have had dealings with this business. All I can say is, contact one of our current sponsors for your purchase.....

Back
Top Bottom