Silver Dollar Lot Never quits giving !!!

foreverRich

Forum Supporter
Got a call this morning from my digging buddy and he was at our favorite lot. He had already hit one of those holes where the silver was.:D Had to go over there to check it out. Decided to hit the dirt for a while, but sure didn't have his luck. Didn't stay too long because It was getting hot and I was getting hungry. I am showing a picture of my meager finds and a picture of his finds so you will have something to look at.:yes: Hope to go a while this afternoon and maybe find some silver. Till then. Happy Hunting.

Attachments

• 2252017 Morning Hunt.jpg
    2252017 Morning Hunt.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 2252017 Token.jpg
    2252017 Token.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 2252017 Digging Partner Finds.jpg
    2252017 Digging Partner Finds.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 342
When y'all are done toying around with that lot, let me know. I'll bring in some heavy excavating equipment and do it right.

Seriously, did someone blow up a bank there or what?

BCD

When y'all are done toying around with that lot, let me know. I'll bring in some heavy excavating equipment and do it right.

Seriously, did someone blow up a bank there or what?

BCD

No but they hoarded money and when the owner died they tore the house down with everything in it. Certainly an unusual situation !!:yes: Wish I OWNED the lot and I would bring in a backhoe and tear the lot up !!:D Can't imagine how much is still in the ground.

No but they hoarded money and when the owner died they tore the house down with everything in it. Certainly an unusual situation !!:yes: Wish I OWNED the lot and I would bring in a backhoe and tear the lot up !!:D Can't imagine how much is still in the ground.

Maybe a shovel and a sifter? Grid it out a few sq feet at a time and fill in as you move along.

BCD

Maybe a shovel and a sifter? Grid it out a few sq feet at a time and fill in as you move along.

BCD

That's about what we are doing minus the sifter. The chunks of concrete and wood would be difficult to handle with a sifter. We spread the dirt and do visual and detector sweeps before refilling the hole.

Back
Top Bottom