looking for o-rings

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
is anyone selling the top o=rings for the excal 2? Got the info on size from OBN but they only come in bags of 100. Sure hope I wouldn't have to replace them that often:lol: If not if I get a bag would anyone need any? thanks Joe

Contact Surfmaster (Earl) he has some on his Excals that have probably never seem any action and most likely won't... maybe he will give you a few :yes:

So far haven't had to replace any but I would be interested in the size if you want to post it up
Thanks

Cfm-ct

Have your fun now with me, but soon going from 130 miles from the beach , down to ten, than i will be ragging you, RETIRE & enjoy life :hornetsnest: PS put your wife to work since she doesn't cook :laughing:

DaviDS

Havn't you herd ;) It's give your administrator your :my2cents::lol2: week :yes::feedback: I figure after we are all done, he won't pick on anybody for a year howboutit :lol:

Have your fun now with me, but soon going from 130 miles from the beach , down to ten, than i will be ragging you, RETIRE & enjoy life :hornetsnest: PS put your wife to work since she doesn't cook :laughing:

I'll believe it when I see it Earl... you better start working out if you plan on coming up here again as well :D

CFM-ct

You can come visit me :yes:, you need to finally get out of CT, on a hunting vacation, white sand, not rock's howboutit , cook you wife a pot of stew for a week, and say CYA :lol:

:laughing: so anyway the o rings for those interested ( according to OBN) they are 1/16" thick, inside dia 3/16" and outside dia 5/16. They are listed at McMaster Carr as EPDM oring A5568a with dash #008

Ace Hardware....

They carry them in stock...I think I paid about $2 for mine. I'm in Tx for a few weeks, will check Stock # when I get home if ya still need a #.

I used the metric.

ag

:laughing: so anyway the o rings for those interested ( according to OBN) they are 1/16" thick, inside dia 3/16" and outside dia 5/16. They are listed at McMaster Carr as EPDM oring A5568a with dash #008

Wow... they've got a lot of o-rings. Are these (the lower temp) them?
https://www.mcmaster.com/#epdm-rubber-o-rings/=16veia3

Ace Hardware....

They carry them in stock...I think I paid about $2 for mine. I'm in Tx for a few weeks, will check Stock # when I get home if ya still need a #.

I used the metric.

ag

If they're at Ace for a couple bucks, I'm in! Do you have a part number or link?

Thanks for the help.

R5

Last edited:
You might try Autozone, O'reilley's or any auto parts store. I used to have access to all the o-rings you could ever want or need. Too bad you don't need one for an AT Pro, AT Gold or a Propointer. I have tons!

So far haven't had to replace any but I would be interested in the size if you want to post it up
Thanks

top oring will be the only needed 99.999% of the time

Width 1/16"
Inside Diameter 3/16"
Outside Diameter 5/16

the small O-ring 1.5 x 3.5

or

Smaller oring 2 per shaft- 1.5mm thick x 3mm ID, 6mm OD

top Oring 1 per shaft- 1.5mm thick x 5mm ID, 8mm OD

the large end cap housing o ring- 3mm thick x 32mm ID, 38mm OD

You can come visit me :yes:, you need to finally get out of CT, on a hunting vacation, white sand, not rock's howboutit , cook you wife a pot of stew for a week, and say CYA :lol:

Or, Heres a thought....You could cook your Wife in a pot of stew like that one guy!...In a crock pot, on simmer...She will be waiting for you all hot and ready when you get home from your hunt!!

Just saying..You know She has thought about it concerning you a few times...but didnt go through with it on account of the effort....

Back
Top Bottom