Digger27 and the Ring

Dr. Detroit

Elite Member
Had a nice hunting trip with Digger27 and a new guy PanheadDan, who is on fire for this hobby and a great guy. We all met at a local park just finished raining and of course Digger27 is the first one on the board with a beauty of a ring. We all debate whether its silver or white gold. We ran this ring under everyone detector and gave our thought. I would have bet the bank this was white gold with palladium, anyway it didn't test out when Digger got home, so it must have been a junker, but still a cool ring....I ended up finding a nice silver shoe buckle ring and PanheadDan found a Rosie...I still had a great time and look forward to more hunts. If we continue to hunt, I'm going to have to change my handle, Dr. Detroit isn't a cool as these guys. By the way every time I go out with Digger27 I seem to find something nice...he might be burying them just for me. Thanks buddy.

Attachments

• Tates shoe buckle ring 925.jpg
    Tates shoe buckle ring 925.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 232
Yep...burying good stuff for you to find....NOT!
I ain't that nice! :lol:
I am just lucky sometimes and in the vicinity of others I guess it could leak out.
You found it so great one.

You can keep the name,I am from Detroit so I like it...or we can switch if you want.

Back
Top Bottom