Any ideas what this is?

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0669.jpg

It was in my yard about 6 inches down? It's not super heavy or anything but looks like aluminum. I really have no clue??[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A piece of the alien craft that crashed in Roswell Ga. in the 50's.
It flew right over you losing pieces along the way until it came down in the next state.

Great find.

The main reason why I don't believe in aliens is this.... They traverse the vastness of space, survive solar storms, meteors, radiation, etc. only to crash land in a trailer park? Nope, I'm not buying it.

The main reason why I don't believe in aliens is this.... They traverse the vastness of space, survive solar storms, meteors, radiation, etc. only to crash land in a trailer park? Nope, I'm not buying it.

They were all older aliens...probably lost and confused.
Ever go to St. Petersburg Fla. and watch the elderly drivers down there?
Crashing into stuff is common.

There is always someone who mentions blinking lights when they spot these things.
That is probably one of their turn signals they had left on for millions of miles.

They were all older aliens...probably lost and confused.
Ever go to St. Petersburg Fla. and watch the elderly drivers down there?
Crashing into stuff is common.

There is always someone who mentions blinking lights when they spot these things.
That is probably one of their turn signals they had left on for millions of miles.

ROFL....... That is probably one of their turn signals they had left on for millions of miles.

I almost spit up some water I was drinking when I read that, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom