A good day ALMOST turned into a bad day!

I lost mine the second time out with it, I found it and bought a $10 lanyard on Amazon and hooked the pinpointer to my finds pouch and haven't lost it since.

\

As for Larry's post the only part that matters is the gold! His gold was .9 grams, mines 1.2 so I win! Seriously though I was so happy he found gold as he was getting into a slump and we were considering changing his title to MrGoldSlumpy or something.

The only part that matters is Larry's gold. Watch out Larry. She is worried about you pulling ahead of her on the finds dept.:lol:

But but but I got gold too and mine was heavier :P

I lost mine the second time out with it, I found it and bought a $10 lanyard on Amazon and hooked the pinpointer to my finds pouch and haven't lost it since.

:thumbsup:

Nice hunt and finds.
Glad you recovered your pointer.

Maybe helpful if folks would place some sort of personal info on pointer,,so if it gets lost,,,pray for an honest person contacting the owner if they find.

Just a thought.

Nice hunt and finds.
Glad you recovered your pointer.

Maybe helpful if folks would place some sort of personal info on pointer,,so if it gets lost,,,pray for an honest person contacting the owner if they find.

Just a thought.

That is a great idea!!

Cool that you rewarded them, but losing that carrot would've given you the perfect excuse to buy the TRX. Worlds apart, my friend. Try it and you won't go back.

Cool that you rewarded them, but losing that carrot would've given you the perfect excuse to buy the TRX. Worlds apart, my friend. Try it and you won't go back.

I actually have the TRX but prefer the Carrot. My TRX I use inland and love it too.

Back
Top Bottom