• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ace 200 V F2 for a child

flyin-lowe

Elite Member
My daughter is using my F2 and my son (8) is ready for an upgrade from his bounty hunter jr. I want something i can discriminate to only coins. They just like to hit coin rich areas. I can still get an F2 but they are about $30-40 more then the 200. Curious if the 200 is in the same ballpark as the F2? Are there any other models in that price range that either have a coin mode or an discriminate and also has VDI numbers?

Flyin-lowe. PM me your address and I will send you an F2 for your boy. I am replacing it with another detector.

Yes indeed. I have been in contact with GG. My son is beyond excited. Now just working on an idea for him to pay it forward!

I am still here. I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. I have not forgotten you amigo.

It will take me some time to get it off.

The pole barns are shedding snow right now.
Usually that would be good. For me that means sliding onto flimsier awning structures. And the box! Friday I might have a box from Tesoro.
If it fits I think Monday might be the earliest I can get down to the FedEx place in the big city.

The F2 arrived safe and sound and is in like new condition. Grouchy Goat I can't thank you enough. My son is beyond excited. Once the Indiana weather clears up I'll get you some pictures of him putting it to use.

You my friend are a class act! You might have changed your image to Gracious Goat:laughing:

The F2 arrived safe and sound and is in like new condition. Grouchy Goat I can't thank you enough. My son is beyond excited. Once the Indiana weather clears up I'll get you some pictures of him putting it to use.

You my friend are a class act! You might have changed your image to Gracious Goat:laughing:

Well isnt this about the Coolest thing! Outstanding there GG! Truly a great thing you did here...We expect great finds and adventures out of Flyin-lowes Kids this Summer! Three Cheers to GG!

Yea!

I am glad to hear the mighty F2 made it alright. It found a lot of stuff for me and I hope it works well for your son.

Happy hunting!

This is one of the most heart warming threads I've ever read on this forum. Hats off to you GG!! That boy will remember your generosity forever.

Glad it worked out how it did , that was an awesome thing to do.

As for the comparison between the f2 and the ace 200 they seem to pretty evenly matched , with a slight preference going to the f2 for having a smaller and probably lighter coil. If I had to choose one I would go with the f2.

Hey Grouchy, we got to go out but only for about 25 minutes tonight. This little park is loaded with clad great place to learn. Less then a minute in and he was on a dime. First ever find with the F2.

We only stayed 25 minutes and he found $1.28 in clad.

Hey!!

Hey Grouchy, we got to go out but only for about 25 minutes tonight. This little park is loaded with clad great place to learn. Less then a minute in and he was on a dime. First ever find with the F2.

We only stayed 25 minutes and he found $1.28 in clad.

Most cool! Flyin Lowe I am very happy the young man is finding good stuff. This is what it's about.

If you count every thing I found with F2D2 and all the fun I had with it, and now this. I assure you my brother, I am the big winner here!

Happy Hunting , my amigos!

Back
Top Bottom