A Beep head kind of day !

aviationgale

Elite Member
Went back out to the street where I left off. Going about my business finding this and that. I look up and this guy is telling me that I can detect his yard. Well okee dokee, I'll be right there. Found quite a few wheats in the front yard. So I headed to the back and ended up next to the alley way by an old tree, which I really did not notice at first. BIG sound, ok what kind of garbage is this.. I'm pretty sure my mouth hit the ground when I unearthed that walking liberty. Was also pleased with all the wheats today. And I never would have found all this without that guy letting me detect out there. Happy camper today !! Oh yeah I got couple of tokens also, one was worth 1 1/4 cents!

Attachments

• IMG_20170224_155820_898.jpg
    IMG_20170224_155820_898.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_20170224_155847_256.jpg
    IMG_20170224_155847_256.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_20170224_155856_391.jpg
    IMG_20170224_155856_391.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 313
You lucky dog you! Those beautiful walkers don't pop up too often.

Big Congrats!

Getting permissions pays off big time!

beephead

You lucky dog you! Those beautiful walkers don't pop up too often.

Big Congrats!

Getting permissions pays off big time!

beephead

Hope you don't mind me using your screen name, but when that guy said I could detect his yard all I could think about was you and your hundred yard permissions !:D

Congratulations! What a beauty of a Half! Good job on the write up about your hunt! Its funny how we think about other members as we are out hunting!?

In this situation, WWBD ("What Would Beephead Do"?) Loved it! Thank you!

bIG! SILVER !!!!!
I just love to see those things posted . Just hunting with that thing stuffed in my shoe for the rest of the hunt would have been so painful 😎
Dew

Congratulations! What a beauty of a Half! Good job on the write up about your hunt! Its funny how we think about other members as we are out hunting!?

In this situation, WWBD ("What Would Beephead Do"?) Loved it! Thank you!

Yeah as soon as this guy approached me and offered his property for hunt, I instantly thought of him. He is the only one though and I've done about 2-3 good sized blocks both sides.

Very nice scores. Congrats with the hunt and getting a permission! Hopefully this opens the door for even more in your future.

Back
Top Bottom