Tornado

Richey531

Big shout out to MetalDetectors.com for treating me so good. I ordered a NEL Tornado coil for my ACE and am super excited to try it out. The folks at the store treated me amazing. I will for sure do business with them again. Has anyone used one of these coils and if so is there anything I should know? HH and good luck!:mder:

Depending on what coil you had on it before, it should gain some depth or a lot.
Just the stock coil. My biggest thing was wanting more coverage in some of the open areas I hunt. But I did read that the depth will get better too. Im like a kid waiting for Christmas morning waiting on it!:laughing:

I was surprised how well the Tornado still separated targets, considering it's size. I didn't see a big depth increase over my stock pro coil, but there was some. You will probably see more of a gain than I did. If you're like me, you will also notice a difference in weight. That said, you may want to shorten your lower shaft some, to bring the coil a little closer to your body. Hope you like it and HH!

I was surprised how well the Tornado still separated targets, considering it's size. I didn't see a big depth increase over my stock pro coil, but there was some. You will probably see more of a gain than I did. If you're like me, you will also notice a difference in weight. That said, you may want to shorten your lower shaft some, to bring the coil a little closer to your body. Hope you like it and HH!

Thank you for your feedback. It says its delivering today. I read up on the weight and seen mixed reviews. I will for sure try that.

You were spot on with lowering the bottom shaft. There is a noticeable weight gain. But once adjusted it wasnt bad to swing. I havent had but a little time with it last night, but it picked up four or five beer caps my stock coil missed! :laughing: I will be excited to hit my first coin with it to see how well it does there. HH!

Back
Top Bottom