Colonial field coins!!

Been 10 years and I still can't find a Half Cent:lol: Congrats on the coppers and the outstanding hunt!

I've been at it for nearly 45 yrs, and have yet to find a half cent. A few pesky large cents, but never a half-cent. But .... of course .... the east coast guys don't allow CA guys to get on the mailing list (where they mail the same coin back and forth to each other). So ... go figure .... we can't "find" half cents over here :sissyfight:

That’s one great field, congrats on that special day.
I thank you kind sir!

Great finds I would be stoked !
Thanks Claddy

Amazing hunt! Old plantation site?
Thank you. Area is just a farm field between to old homesteads

Been 10 years and I still can't find a Half Cent:lol: Congrats on the coppers and the outstanding hunt!
Thanks so much Cap!

Very nice!
TY

That's a great field. Cherish it. Great hunting skills!..hh
Thank you.
We hit it pretty hard but theres more there Im sure.

A fantastic outing Louie. Amazing recoveries for sure. Your hot steak continues. Congrats on the big Coppers and all the rest. In one hunt you almost topped my career total of Large Cents. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! Love your comments! Cheers,
Lou

Looks like another awesome day! Congrats!
Indeed. Thank you! Coil to the soil. Not gonna find nothing just thinking about it. Cheers mate!

Not one but two coppers...double amazing!
Actually 5 for me and 5 for a friend so a total of 10 so far. Thank you!

Man you do good back East there, congrats!
Thanks so much! Yes its out here but we still work hard for it.

Another great hunt for you, well done!
Thank you Zeemang!!

Congrats on the large coppers and the other cool finds. You've got yourself some good old hunting grounds there. Good luck, Mark
Thank you Mark!

awesome finds!
Thanks Kozman!

Wow. Those are awsome.
Thanks TNT

Good lord. I can only dream
You can do it!

Man, nice haul Louie !!
Thanks Fredneck!

Dayuuuum what a hunt! Gunna be some nice old silver out there too I bet, congrats!
Thank you Kindly! I was thinking there should be some silva too but nada yet...Will let you know hahaha!

Very nice lot of things! That will be my goal today, something colonial.
Thank you! GL and HH
-Lou

Grear hunt, sir!
Desperately need to get one of those LC for myself.
You can do it!

I've been at it for nearly 45 yrs, and have yet to find a half cent. A few pesky large cents, but never a half-cent. But .... of course .... the east coast guys don't allow CA guys to get on the mailing list (where they mail the same coin back and forth to each other). So ... go figure .... we can't "find" half cents over here :sissyfight:

I can send it to you Tom....

Tom in Ca
1700 Hotel California,
Beverley Hills, Ca 90210?

Back
Top Bottom