Took the wife today, and did great!

More very impressive digging David. Your right I think you wife is a good luck charm. The experience of shared hunts just enrich the opportunity so much more. With family involvement memories are so much more valuable. Congrats! Trapper

Is ir okay if I whimper and cry just a little bit. Man I would love to find a silver thimble. My now Deceased Mother in Law insisted that she had lost hers in the yard. I spent a lot of hours looking for that thimble. Found a good bit of clad and three silver coins but no thimble. Congratulations on an outstanding hunt.

More very impressive digging David. Your right I think you wife is a good luck charm. The experience of shared hunts just enrich the opportunity so much more. With family involvement memories are so much more valuable. Congrats! Trapper

Thanks Trapper! Just bought her a Garrett Carrot, so we both have the tools to recover the goods!

Is ir okay if I whimper and cry just a little bit. Man I would love to find a silver thimble. My now Deceased Mother in Law insisted that she had lost hers in the yard. I spent a lot of hours looking for that thimble. Found a good bit of clad and three silver coins but no thimble. Congratulations on an outstanding hunt.

Thank you George! Silver thimbles are a tuff pull but they are out there. Wish you could have found your MIL's lost one, but you put in some serious time looking, glad you found a few silvers for your efforts!

Now that's a great hunt - well done !

Thank you E-Trac!

Back
Top Bottom