Whites PI-beachhunter 300

jcham

Elite Member
I love hunting beaches in winter, I figure now is the time to start looking. Maybe hit the tail end of summer/fall/winter.

Much has changed in water hunter and would like some feedback if at all possible. I've always used the Excalibur, I've taken it out in -20 wind chill and never once had an issue cant say that for all detectors but unless another used one pops up cant do the $1500 price tag.

How are these white and will they hold up in winter. I did love the iron disc edit and the tone ID the excal seemed to give but for the price the PI? I would really like some sound advice and opinions I really would.

I would dive with the machine but only in shallow swimming holes, I mean are these two machines iron pullers. I just had back surgery, well not done yet more nest week and some water hunting is what the DR ordered, diving etc. I have been kind of a pest in the past in regards to detectors but I really could use your help..... If not these two detectors is there something else. Price range is about $700 plus some gold rings. Thank you.........

Also both detectors have the option of having a rechargable battery pack, would my DFX recharable work. I looked at the options and it looks the same as my DFX. Contacted Kellyco, contacted NE, is there someone else selling metal detectors out there I am getting no responce HELP want to hit the water, the bogo that Kellco offers a Viper?

Back
Top Bottom