• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anfibio equinox

basstrackerman

Elite Member
Was watching vids on the the new anfibio or anfibia or ? Anyway the comments someone asks " hey should I buy an anfibio" or something like that and the guy reviewing the new anfibio detector said buy an equinox it's a great detector!! Lol. Just thought that was funny..

That’s hilarious but what I’ve read and seen that Anfibio is the real deal...impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think alot of the new detectors are impressive. They have brought out several multi frequency detectors that I'm sure all act similar.. not enough difference to justify buying the new model..

I think alot of the new detectors are impressive. They have brought out several multi frequency detectors that I'm sure all act similar.. not enough difference to justify buying the new model..

I agree I’m more impressed by the build and coils they offer. Who knows maybe a dud...or maybe a hit. Looks good on paper and test so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good, but a shame Nokta didn't include 40khz, so that it could do small gold; then, it would have covered all the bases.

Back
Top Bottom