Equinox 800 and Etrac video comparing silver dime and nail masker, also sneak peek of Nokta Anfibio sweeping dime

Nice! Looks like the edge goes to the Etrac in that one. Thats exactly why I'll always keep one FBS machine in my arsenal. I'd like to have seen the Anfibio on that same target just for the heck of it.

Nice! Looks like the edge goes to the Etrac in that one. Thats exactly why I'll always keep one FBS machine in my arsenal. I'd like to have seen the Anfibio on that same target just for the heck of it.

I will be showing Anfibio in a lot of vids soon hopefully.

Watch this next video coming soon where 5khz is employed on Nox.
Interesting to say the least.
Will be a while, currently downloading.

Nice video. That explains why my buddy kicked my but using his deus a couple weeks ago.. I found a buffalo easily but struggled with Indians and silver in the nails. He had clear signals and mine were very broken up..

Nice video. That explains why my buddy kicked my but using his deus a couple weeks ago.. I found a buffalo easily but struggled with Indians and silver in the nails. He had clear signals and mine were very broken up..

I will compare Deus LF coil and Equinox over similar test using silver dime.
One thing I will be watching for is how Deus IDs, when it detects. I will have to do a good dry run, due to having to move tone breaks around when changing freqs.

Have to be careful and not get any one video too long.
Might bore folks.

Need to do some vids using modern trash and copper and or silver coins too.

Exactly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom