Looking for small shovel and saw this. Funny

pryan67

Forum Supporter
I was looking at the 18" t-handle shovel and came across this. It was funny. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually

link

Picture in case they fix it:

Attachments

• funny-shovel.jpg
    funny-shovel.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 464
I use an 18" sampson. It is sturdy and doesn't draw attention like a larger shovel does. I have talked to park workers while wearing it and they have never said anything about it. You have to get down to retrieve your find anyway.
m1c.jpg

Does that charger have a camera in the end of it? I think its actually a motion detecting spy camera. Try to do THAT with your Lesche!

Does that charger have a camera in the end of it? I think its actually a motion detecting spy camera. Try to do THAT with your Lesche!
Ahhh... But to have both will solve burglary probs

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I use an 18" sampson. It is sturdy and doesn't draw attention like a larger shovel does. I have talked to park workers while wearing it and they have never said anything about it. You have to get down to retrieve your find anyway.

View attachment 438796

I bought the mini Sampson as well but I also got the waist holster, it holds it by the handle, how do you secure yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the same thing the other day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bought the mini Sampson as well but I also got the waist holster, it holds it by the handle, how do you secure yours?

I made a hanger out of a couple 'L' brackets and a piece of scrap leather. I just hang it with the handle down so it doesn't bang into my leg while I walk. It is less noticable too. I have been using it that way for several years without any problems.
Hanger.jpg
Hanger2.jpg

I made a hanger out of a couple 'L' brackets and a piece of scrap leather. I just hang it with the handle down so it doesn't bang into my leg while I walk. It is less noticable too. I have been using it that way for several years without any problems.

View attachment 439009

View attachment 439010

That’s genius! Mine don’t really bang into my leg any but it does show to everyone around. That’s the main reason I got the mini is a little more discretion. People at parks don’t like you walking around with a 36” shovel lol.

Back
Top Bottom