olimpics

Well since I didn't sleep last night I watch the US Men edge out Germany for Bronze in Gymnastics. I have yet to see Phelps win anything though... I have been watching alot... I saw some of the basketball, and the skulling (crew/rowing) and alot of the volleyball, both beach and hardcourt.

Well since I didn't sleep last night I watch the US Men edge out Germany for Bronze in Gymnastics. I have yet to see Phelps win anything though... I have been watching alot... I saw some of the basketball, and the skulling (crew/rowing) and alot of the volleyball, both beach and hardcourt.

phelps has been killing the competition, womens gymnastics is supposed to be really good along with the Phelps relay later today.

is it me or does some of these events seem bizzaar." syncronized diving"???? "badmittin"?????
i'm almost expecting to see"men's tandem kitten juggling"or "200m pogostick relay" well you get the picture . sorry its late an i'm tired , Dan

national pillow fighting league, ultamate slap fight championship :lol:,some of these sports are really weird like table tennis like wheres the real sports like football or rugby (mabe they have rugby) wow phelps did AWSOME this year.

is it me or does some of these events seem bizzaar." syncronized diving"???? "badmittin"?????
i'm almost expecting to see"men's tandem kitten juggling"or "200m pogostick relay" well you get the picture . sorry its late an i'm tired , Dan

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Agreed... I mean come on, how in the world did BMX racing make it in? :roll:

I totally agree.. some of these activities are questionable... surprised there is not marathon couch potato events....:lol::lol::lol: could be followed by a jalapeno eating contest... :lol: RickO

Is it really true that the one Chinese girl was too ugly to sing? I heard they replaced her with some gal who lip-sinc the opener.

the chinese girls olimpic gymnist team said they were 16 but i dought that any of them were over 13 one was tiny i would guess 11 or 12

my dad was saying that comunist russia and he thinks that communist china, and iraq when saddam was in power would kill the athaletes familys if they didnt do good in the olimpics it might be an urban legend i wouldnt be suprised if saddam and russia did it. scary to think that things like that are weighing on the olimpics.

WesternLegend.. yes, it is definitely true... they said the one who actually sang was not 'attractive' enough..
Wyoming... whether or not it is true of Russia or China.. I do not know.. but it was definitely true of Saddam... they executed the losers.. was in all the news when it happened. RickO

It was of national interest to have this little girl lip sync during the opening of the olympics says China because the little girl was not cute enough! :(

According to Bela Karolyi a world-renowned Romanian gymnastics coach and also NBC tv network commetator said that he was convinced that some of the Chinese gymnastic team were underaged. Read more about it here:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_10185795

The big debate today is, did China lie about the ages?

OK, I coached high school badminton for 5 years! It's a great sport! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom