Designer sterling ring retails for what?!

Shoe

I met up with Zach66604 to hunt a couple of yards and curb strips. Zach walked away with the silver coins, but I didn't do too shabby either. Keepers are in the photo below. The lead soldier is my first and I think it is great. Eagle Button back mark says, "Horstmann Bros & Co Phil."

925 ring is a David Yurman and retails for $295 dollars :shock: ... that is ridiculous! Who in their right mind would drop that kind of cash for less than $4 dollars of silver?

picture.php

Right? Muggles have no concept of metal! They pay that for a Tungsten all day long! I sold a Tungsten to a guy for $60 and felt like a real criminal! :laughing: I quickly recovered though...

That Yurman is a nice find there Shoe! At least when you go to sell it, have the prospective buyer pull out their phone and look up the retail on it! Then let them have it for a paltry $100!:laughing: Nothing wrong with that at all!

Great hunt. You guys did very well in that block. Just an example of door knocking really paying off. That ring is a nice find.

that is ridiculous! Who in their right mind would drop that kind of cash for less than $4 dollars of silver?

The same people that will drop thousands on a diamond that is worth so much less than that. If it were not for the De Beers cartel, diamonds would sell for a fraction of what they now do.

You think paying that for a ring is bad. Look at those stupid charms for Pandora bracelets. 65.00 for 25¢ of silver? LOL People with lots of money need to spend it on something!

Nice ring

I met up with Zach66604 to hunt a couple of yards and curb strips. Zach walked away with the silver coins, but I didn't do too shabby either. Keepers are in the photo below. The lead soldier is my first and I think it is great. Eagle Button back mark says, "Horstmann Bros & Co Phil."

925 ring is a David Yurman and retails for $295 dollars :shock: ... that is ridiculous! Who in their right mind would drop that kind of cash for less than $4 dollars of silver?

picture.php
People have no idea as to what silver or gold is really worth. They see rings and things for sale at a jewelers and pay exorbitant prices without batting an eye. I dug a JENSEN ring a couple of years ago and sold it to a jeweler for $175 and was a happy camper. I wonder what his customer was willing to pay for it. AND....it wasn't even sterling. it was .830.

Attachments

• IMGP0334.JPG
    IMGP0334.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMGP0338.jpg
    IMGP0338.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom