Better than Money II

Dirty Genu

Forum Supporter
About 2 1/2 weeks ago while I was MDing at our private sub division lake, one of my neighbors stop by and said his daughter lost a ring that she had only had for 2 weeks. He couldn't describe it but I called her mother that night so I would know what I was looking for.

Everyday when I was MDing there I would look in the area she lost it in. Then we had rain and I found it at about 8 inches on 4-14-13.

I took some pics of my finds and then took the ring to her parents. I didn't say nothing, I just held my finger out with the ring on it to her Mom. Needless to say I got a great big hug and they call there daughter right away.

Now for the kicked. As I was walking to the door, I asked when did she lose the ring. I was thinking last summer. Her Mom starting counting fingers and said 29 years ago. I said 29 YEARS you have got to be joking. She said nope, she was 13 when she lost it and she is now 42.

Wow man. 29 years. I love this hobby.

Hers was the one one on the right.

4-14-13Finds007SML_zps5a9b5aa4.jpg

Now you know

At least you know that area has not had a lot of detecting in the last 29 years. Maybe you will find a bunch more. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom