presidential $1 coins

Face value only. The Washington State Ferry System give these back as change, instead of bills so we find them often here. I like finding them..More money less digging!

I didnt find them detecting. they were at my job...shld i just use them as cash?

want photos?

I didnt find them detecting. they were at my job...shld i just use them as cash?

want photos?

I enjoy collecting them (the Whitman Presidential Dollar folder is great for this). Aside from that, any Presidential Dollars that I am not saving, I like to spend as cash - mostly because so few people do these days. :grin:

Just use them as cash.... get them into circulation :excited: so they can be lost and then found again.
:detector: Maybe by you.

I spend all my found US Dollar coins down at the local 'StopNRob' for beer and smokes...the Dopey kid behind the counter dont know McKinley from Taft, dont know Susan B from Ulysses S Grant...I mix in some Chucky Cheese tokens and tell him those are the 'Hillary Clinton' presidential $1 coins...Its a passable likeness, So thats worked out good for me!

Yeah, just spend them..they aint worth dink other than face...:laughing:

Now a days 90% of the OTC transactions are CC or Debit, so spend them while you can!

presidental coins

They didn't take off very well , i think i read that the government is sitting on vaults full of them because of lack of demand for them. You should be able to request getting some from any bank , they may have to order them for you.:laughing:

They didn't take off very well , i think i read that the government is sitting on vaults full of them because of lack of demand for them. You should be able to request getting some from any bank , they may have to order them for you.:laughing:

I remember reading about one guy who would buy $100K worth of the new US Dollar coins with his CC and the 'Free Shipping' offered by the Mint...He would then deposit them straight into his bank account, about two tons, the bank would send a truck on over to pick them up even! He'd write a check and pay the CC bill before due, and get the 'cash back CC points' earned! Thats all he would do! Every single month the 'Free Shipping' was offered by the Mint! Plus, his CC credit line rating and $ draw available was enormous! :laughing:

I remember reading about one guy who would buy $100K worth of the new US Dollar coins with his CC and the 'Free Shipping' offered by the Mint...He would then deposit them straight into his bank account, about two tons, the bank would send a truck on over to pick them up even! He'd write a check and pay the CC bill before due, and get the 'cash back CC points' earned! Thats all he would do! Every single month the 'Free Shipping' was offered by the Mint! Plus, his CC credit line rating and $ draw available was enormous! :laughing:

thats awesome!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom