EXCLUSIVE PICTURE of OBN's Hunting Ground!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Here it is folks only on Friendly. An exclusive picture of the treasure guard's face after he came back from lunch only to realize that OBN had discovered the place while he was away for a few minutes.

Could be true, Mike does a lot of fishing and in his travels ran into several Bull Sharks at one of the spots we hit, needless to say I think we hunted there twice last year. Once they get into a area they continue to return so we will only be hunting there during the winter now.

Truth is you just never know who is swimming by and when they might break for lunch. We actually lost a swimmer to a shark attack a few years ago at my beach. But I don't worry because there is a smorgasbord of surfers to sate the random snacking sharks should one come meandering by. None the less I try not to bleed or use peanut butter for sunscreen on the off chance we get a shark who is allergic to wax or wetsuits.

Thats

One of the reasons he's :kingdances: Ring daddy Scuba , no fear in shark infested water's :shock: howboutit :laughing: When you have GOLD fever, he doesn't care, the last time we hunted, or met him to hunt, his Kevlar dry suit sprung a leak and he sharked out :yes::D

One of the reasons he's :kingdances: Ring daddy Scuba , no fear in shark infested water's :shock: howboutit :laughing: When you have GOLD fever, he doesn't care, the last time we hunted, or met him to hunt, his Kevlar dry suit sprung a leak and he sharked out :yes::D

He can hunt circles around me. I have 53 pieces of gold last season and he has over 100. Part of his success is he has tides and I do not. People can lose rings in 10' of water and he can get out there when that 10' turns to 1' with low tides.

He knows his Excal and his Viper quite well. I have the utmost respect for his skills and knowledge and would love to hunt with him one day.

Scuba

I have hunted with Joe, he's a true pro, loves detecting, hope to hunt more with him down the beach, as when I hunt it's usually alone, he keeps his honey holes to his self, if i hunt with him, know one will know , were that spot is, as loose lips sink ships, i am one that enjoys hunting , and don't care if i find gold or not, i enjoy someone who loves the hobby as much as I do. He keeps his hunting & spots LOW key, as he should. You have a better chance getting him on a 60 foot dive, than him sharing his secrets, :laughing::realitycheck::my2cents: Bottom line , he's down to earth, a very nice guy, drove up to CT with him, we hunted for a week, we didn't do well, but we respected those CT guy's, as it was some hard hunting ground's , i am surprised that you, being a diver, that you have not found the mother load yourself, best of luck, ps lets see those go pro dives under water detecting, as under water your not giving up locations on honey holes , Earl

I can give you an exclusive picture of my honey hole. This is exactly where I pulled over 300 silver coins out of last summer and over 40 pieces of gold.

I don't care to know where Joe's hot spots are. I just want to compare machines and see if the Excal would do me any good. I would love to see if anyone can get a signal with an Excal that I can't with my CZ. If anyone can it will be Joe.

Cz21

The CZ21 guy's do well, so do the Excalibur guy's, so does Kap in Florida, different locations have a major roll in what machine is best for your hunting grounds, , my Blues do well, and are not OBN customized yet, maybe one day, i have a never used Excalibur dive rod i will sell you, if you decide to try a Excalibur, Earl

Back
Top Bottom