25 post before posting something for sale

I even tried posting on a WTB post... It was removed also

Because, you posted an offer to sell him the equipment. As I wrote you on a PM, you can send the OP a PM offering him what you are trying to sell. Just don't try to short circuit the rules by posting it on his WTB thread.

Because, you posted an offer to sell him the equipment. As I wrote you on a PM, you can send the OP a PM offering him what you are trying to sell. Just don't try to short circuit the rules by posting it on his WTB thread.

I think...

Attachments

• Cat-YouJustGotServed.jpg
    Cat-YouJustGotServed.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 161

Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post on a WTB

Some people will just signup for post an advertisement for their product. No contribution at all to the forum. 25 posts will take a bit time and user will need to surf 25 thread to leave a post on each thread. This at least will make the new user surf around the forum for a while before he/she post an ads and leave.

Im glad I have BOTH 5,613 posts and been here since Oct 2009! I think Im good... :D

You need a job!!! LOL!:lol:

It doesn't matter how many posts or how much time someone's been here, a crook is a crook and they'll get you. Its up to us to watch out for ourselves.

Friendly Forum... hello?
imagesCAFTSI19.jpg
how "Friendly" would it be if everyone was getting ripped off in the classified section?

If I remeber the rules corectly they also have to be significant posts not just "HH from Germany!" you have to contribute to the convo. Buying and selling is part of the forum but like someone else said we are here to share finds and stories. If we turn into E-Bay I am out of here....

Well one of the photo forums I go to require 6 months and 250 posts to sell or buy there. You cant even see the For Sale section till then, many complain but hey it keeps out the Spammers and theives. Also I think that 3 months and 125 posts would be better, I know alot of newbies will not like this suggestion, but I think it would make this forum more or any for that fact more secure in trading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom