Gettin' Dirty with DirtyRob...150+Coin Hunt! April 6th! (Pics!)

DirtyRob

Forum Supporter
Got out the other day for about 2 hours. Back to the skate/bmx ramps in the park. Got the usual amount of pennies! Lots of junk....and what I find is the worse thing that I've found yet. A razorblade from a tool like carper layers and drywallers use! It was stuck half in the ground and half sticking straight up in the air! I actually hit it with the coil first. I could have easily kneeled down on it.

Well here's the total haul...junk included! You can see the razor on the bottom left! That would do some serious damage to a little kid if he fell on it.

DSC00182.jpg

Here's the good stuff without the junk. I left the razor for effect! It was, again, a penny day.

DSC00183.jpg

Totals for the day: 125 pennies/17 dimes/12 nickels/3 quarters (157 coins-$4.30)

That's a TON of digging, good job! Nice recovery on the razor blade too, you made someones day and they'll never know it....

That makes me shiver. I nicked myself on a shredded can and added gloves but they would do nothing with something like that.

Nice haul there! :D

Glad you found the razor and didn't get hurt. Just think if in the warmer weather someone was waling barefoot and stepped on that..stitches for sure. Nice recovery and save of potential injury.

I'm still using the Ace250. And, of course, there were quite a few of those pennies on or just below the surface. But this place, tons of targets! I'm getting it cleaned out! Gonna give it a week or two in this nicer weather to fill back up!

Got a new coil coming in the mail in the morning! Maybe the next set of pictures will have some older, deeper stuff! I smell silver. I have 2 spots that I'm going to hit HARD!

wow with all that diggin i'm surprised ya had a chance ta stand back up:shock:

In the dirt areas, a couple of shallow targets, I kinda got lazy and kicked around the dirt/sand. I think it's more bending and less digging. 99% of the coins were 3 inches or less. As I moved out into the grass...these were deeper! I hadn't got out in about a week so I was fine with anything! More pinpointing with the Propointer and coin popping and less actual digging plugs on most signals.

well done on finding that blade, it makes me shudder to think of the damage that thing could cause, as a daddy of two little kiddies who visit the park alot I (WE) THANK YOU
keep up the fine work and HH

Back
Top Bottom