Replacement Coiled Cord for Killer B's

Jtavis

I'm wanting to know if anyone knows where to buy a new cord for my killer b headphones, I would rather not send them off and just replace it myself. Extended its 9 ft long and has a 90 degree male plug on the end .

I'm wanting to know if anyone knows where to buy a new cord for my killer b headphones, I would rather not send them off and just replace it myself. Extended its 9 ft long and has a 90 degree male plug on the end .

Look on eBay. They have military grade for like 10 or 15 bucks. You will need to order the end for them though but they are only a few bucks.

Is there visible damage to the cord?

If not...

Silly question.....have you tried a different set of 'phones to be sure the trouble isn't in your MD?

The cord you're wanting isn't easy to come by, I'd spent a fair bit of time searching a few years ago. Might even email Killer B, see if they'd sell you a cord.

Or, just buy a straight-plug cord and a 1/4" 90 degree adapter (male x female) if you can't live with the straight plug.

If you find the cord you're looking for, post-up where you got it, as long as it isn't the cost of a new set of 'phones :lol:

Good luck!

Is there visible damage to the cord?

If not...

Silly question.....have you tried a different set of 'phones to be sure the trouble isn't in your MD?

The cord you're wanting isn't easy to come by, I'd spent a fair bit of time searching a few years ago. Might even email Killer B, see if they'd sell you a cord.

Or, just buy a straight-plug cord and a 1/4" 90 degree adapter (male x female) if you can't live with the straight plug.

If you find the cord you're looking for, post-up where you got it, as long as it isn't the cost of a new set of 'phones :lol:

Good luck!
I have built a number of headphones and you are correct it is not easy finding the "proper" cords.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 679
Aren't these kind of short for most headphone uses?
Most of the common brands use 10 - 12 foot versions and those seem too short to me.
These are just about the same as detector pro uses on there land and water HP's and maybe a little bigger. They will go 5 to 6 foot easy. Just as long as the GG NDT's pictured.

I have repaired several land and water head phones but never seen much of a difference in length. Here is a set of my head phones next to some Gray Ghost land head phones..

Attachments

• 20180326_210701.jpg
    20180326_210701.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 657
Здравствуйте, у меня такие же наушники killer b переломился провод, теперь требуется замена, подскажите мне как разобрать этот наушник. Наушники никогда сам не разбирал, как они собраны( они склеены или на болтах?

Здравствуйте, у меня такие же наушники killer b переломился провод, теперь требуется замена, подскажите мне как разобрать этот наушник. Наушники никогда сам не разбирал, как они собраны( они склеены или на болтах?

welcome to forum... this is a english speaking forum please

Another option might be to buy a cheap set of headphonesand take the cord off of them??

Hello, I have the same killer b headphones, the wire is broken, now a replacement is required, tell me how to disassemble this earphone. The earbuds never figure out how they are assembled (they are glued or bolted

Another option might be to buy a cheap set of headphonesand take the cord off of them??

to change the cord, they need to be disassembled, and I want to make the cord quickly replaceable, the wires are not reliable, it may deteriorate when I dig, which is what happened with the current wire

Back
Top Bottom