2 Trifecta's, 2 Halves In One Hole, A Big Silver Week

Very nice hunt indeed! :woot: Congrats on all that silver and the IHP. :hi5:
It was an incredible week Wolf, thank you. I still am on an extreme high from this weeks digs.
Another outstanding week of silver digging Trapper, congrats especially on the Seated Dime, Barber Quarter and the big silver spill...gonna be 400 silvers for you this season:yes:
Thank you Bruce not only for all the kind words but also for your encouragement and support. Still have not set those lofty numbers but maybe if this plays out right then.... well maybe:D.
Outstanding finds! Your totals are incredible! Can't wait to get out and do some detecting here, poured rain all day. Very inspirational story thank you!
Appreciate all the kind words Shiny, this has been a fantastic year for me so far. Your handle is my motivation in this hobby as I do love the Shiny.
Fantastic! Fun read, too. Ya had me at "Walker".:lol:
Your double half dig may come up in my detecting stories...about the legendary "Trapper" of Wisconsin!
Keep it up; you got a good pace going FTY.
"what spills on the ground, comes around"
Your sounding like Dewsweeper..... I appreciate your sediments Foragist along with the kind words. I should carry a camera as it would save a lot of words. An incredible week and a fantastic year so far. Trapper

Nice hunt! Great finds! Awesome seated! And Halfs!
Appreciate the response Jared. It was nice to see the Seated as it is only the second one this year. I now have 7 Halves for the year. 3 Walkers, 3 Big Ben's and a 40% Kennedy.
Epic, epic, EPIC series of hunts there.... A HUGE CONGRATS
Thank you Buell, It has been a really great week of hunts.
Wow! Awesome hunt & finds my friend!
Thanks Tom, the Park hunt was with the 17 in coil. That coil still amazes me.
Mindblowing !!!! Amaizing week Trap.
Just crazy . The cigar box got 2 Troy oz heavier in one week đź’Ş
,Dew
Thanks Brad, had to call you about the halves. What a great week. Then to finish the permission this morning with the trifecta today. a dream week for sure. Are you getting the rain we got the last couple of days it sure helps with the permissions. Trapper

WOW Trapper you are having an absolutely awesome year so far! Two halves in the same hole, multiple silver hunts, a seated...the list goes on and on! You are my hero! Major congrats on the continued success and may you continue to have great luck!

Congrats on an epic week of great finds !
Thinking about hunts like those can drive you crazy during the Winter months ! :snowtruck:

Last edited:
Truly an amazing week there Trapper!
Oh for the days of retirement...

Congratulations on the pile of silver, especially that elusive (to me) Ben:yes:

WOW Trapper you are having an absolutely awesome year so far! Two halves in the same hole, multiple silver hunts, a seated...the list goes on and on! You are my hero! Major congrats on the continued success and may you continue to have great luck!
Thank you Fred. It was a week that will stay with me for a while. This hobby has a way to humble a person and then there are times it puts you above the clouds. This week was my week.
Outstanding! Congratulations on those finds! Theres hope out there for all of us!:laughing:
Mud, you have a way with words that brings out the smile. I think there is a wisdom in them as we all step forward. For me when I take that step it is with a stick in hand with a coil on the end of it and it plays a sweet music from time to time to my ears. Yes there is hope.
Congrats on an epic week of great finds !
Thinking about hunts like those can drive you crazy during the Winter months ! :snowtruck:
Thank you Trac, for me these hunts like thees help carry the load when times don't allow me to hunt. Its when they drive me to do more research and to start asking for permissions when times does allow me to play again.
That’s an incredible week of hunting Jack, I hope it keeps up for you.
Appreciate the response Liam. An incredible week indeed. I too hope the shine continues as there is several months of hunting still in front of us. Trapper

Wow what a crazy week for sure and one to remember bud. You don’t need a Nox you need a lottery ticket [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truly an amazing week there Trapper!
Oh for the days of retirement...
Congratulations on the pile of silver, especially that elusive (to me) Ben:yes:
Thanks buddy. Don't wish your life away thou Matt. You will miss all the great recoveries that would have been. Just think that Big Ben may be one of those finds.
Great finds. Hard work pays off. Happy Huntingđź’°
Appreciate your response Jonny, thank you. If you put in the time the rewards will follow.
Wow what a crazy week for sure and one to remember bud. You don’t need a Nox you need a lottery ticket [emoji23][emoji23]
I totally agree about the week being crazy Mike, crazy good that is. Not one I will forget anytime soon. The lottery ticket was a let down though.
Man, that's a great couple of hunts! Very nice!
Thank you Sean. I'm still smiling over the results. The double Half hole still has me bubbling. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom