GoFind series...from MineLab

(Heavy)

Elite Member
delivered by Kellyco

Returning to the hobby at 57 looking for weight reduction and portability this might be the ticket... time will tell.

Thanks bud! I know this MineLab has a bunch of bad reviews however there is no old coins to be found in the Chicagoland parks and tot lots. The preserves are off limits and Rangers will confiscate your equipment if caught. I hunted more than most with the best equipment for years around here with little old coin to show for it. The beaches are just not accessible for parking downtown so sweeping up after summer concerts, working the curb in old neighborhoods at night and keeping a low profile is as good as it gets... I'm a jewelry & trinket hunter with a little bend left in me for a clad quarter :lol:

party on people

Thanks bud! I know this MineLab has a bunch of bad reviews however there is no old coins to be found in the Chicagoland parks and tot lots. The preserves are off limits and Rangers will confiscate your equipment if caught. I hunted more than most with the best equipment for years around here with little old coin to show for it. The beaches are just not accessible for parking downtown so sweeping up after summer concerts, working the curb in old neighborhoods at night and keeping a low profile is the fun for me... I'm a jewelry & trinket hunter with a little bend left in me for a clad quarter :lol:
party on people

Fit right under the scooter seat too, the perfect tool for what you needed, that's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom