1854-O Seated Half Dollar

I certainly hope there was a dance that followed the appearance of that half!! Just seeing that thing makes me want to boogie! Great hunt and congratulations to all!
No dance, we're too old so we just danced in our minds:laughing: Thanks for the reply.

That's very cool, great shape as well!
Thanks

Wow the whole thing was a great hunt. I personally love to find a real good item first thing. Pumps me up to hunt harder and longer and keeps me happy the rest of the hunt.
Thanks, first, last, whatever...….we'll take them any way we can.

Good God, that's a find of a lifetime!

And in a public park no less, I can't imagine how that thing got missed for all these years.

HUGE Congrats!
Thanks....Possibly, it was missed because many folks detect the middle of a site and sometimes don't detect the edges . It was just a few steps inside the entrance to the field which is why Sue found it right away.

Congrats on that sweet half!
Thanks....

Now that is one excellent hunt...You don't see those Seated halves come back to life very often...congrats!
Thanks JAK.....hunts like this one were few and far between this year.

That's a fantastic find! A really beautiful coin.
THank you......

Nice seated! Love the O mint marks!
Thanks...….that coin was a long way from home when it was lost.

:wow: that seated half has alot of meat still on it congrats what a beautiful coin :D
Thanks......it definitely didn't see too much use before being lost.

Seated anything are my favorite. They truly are a sight to behold when they come back to life. Great recovery!

Back
Top Bottom