Silver #50...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Went over this morning to one of the schools built in the 50's, nowadays a couple acres of...one dig every 15-20 minutes as there's not much besides can shred and nails left. IDXMonster was talking about digging iron tones/nulls looking for way deep coins the other day, and this is a perfect place to try as the shallow stuff is gone...so I set the Ex XS up with the sens at 28 in manual and hunted in iron mask at -12, investigating near the 3rd base line of the old ballfield...any nulls that gave a hint of tone, anything besides just a null, while watching for the cursor to settle near top right with the depth bar blank. Besides the 12 cents in shallower clad I stumbled across in about 90 minutes, I dug another 8 times, the targets all being about 10" deep the first 2 being big nails...then a wheat, and another 15 minutes later...a rusty screw was next, then a wheat, another wheat and finally silver ...silver #50... Definitely satisfied with the results today, knowing there had to be one more silver somewhere but it wouldn't be easy to find. That's all for this outing so thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Very cool and Ballzy diggin those nulled targets.
Congradulations on sweet number 50 also .
Was blessed to hunt with the great IDX Monster all day today. What a Hunter!
Scouted a new spot that looked so taisty on paper it was something that kept me awake last night. We are still licking our wounds 😔.
But it was still a great day .
Congradulations again .

, Dew

Back
Top Bottom