I wish I found it before the lawnmower did .925/14k

Ron 71

Forum Supporter
I went back to the ball field where I found a really nice .925 ring last week, this place has a large snack shack so there's clad everywhere. I first thought this was a piece of fence wire when I dug it and just tossed it in my pouch, at home I noticed the bead and a stamp .925 14k It was a sterling bracelet with a gold bead at one time, Oh well, it still better than the fence wire. :grin: Also added another $4.50 to the clad pile. This place is filthy in clad but the muggy weather has kept my hunts short. hope you all are enjoying the weekend, HH!

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

Great hunting Ron! That bracelet is cool, you may be able to repair it too. Gold and silver in one find, is a bucket list item for many folks, nice work!!!

Nice work, I think they call that a cape cod bracelet. I would be up for a hunt this fall maybe. I was soaked today from the humidity/mist and dew. Made a mess of my truck lol.

Very cool find!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you CW!
Great hunting Ron! That bracelet is cool, you may be able to repair it too. Gold and silver in one find, is a bucket list item for many folks, nice work!!!
Thanks Jeff! It's nice to find a spot that's producing some finds again, looking forward to some cooler weather though.
Nice work, I think they call that a cape cod bracelet. I would be up for a hunt this fall maybe. I was soaked today from the humidity/mist and dew. Made a mess of my truck lol.
Thanks North Shore! Yeah we'll have to get together for a hunt, I hope the humidity dries up soon, It's hard to dry the sweat off your face with a muddy glove on each hand.

That mower did you no favor Ron but still a very nice dig. I dug a Sterling ring a few years ago that had a 14k charm on it. Very nice clad total to go along with your Sterling/Gold dig. Congrats! Trapper

Congrats on all the nice find! I think the shape of that bracelet has character to it now...It's like a one-of-a-kind design.
Thanks JAK! I agree, this one has character to spare. :lol:
That mower did you no favor Ron but still a very nice dig. I dug a Sterling ring a few years ago that had a 14k charm on it. Very nice clad total to go along with your Sterling/Gold dig. Congrats! Trapper
Thanks Trapper!

Great hunt Ron , a good clad haul , some . 925 and 14k ?
What more could a guy have the guts to ask for in a good little hunt. Being a little bent up my wife might actually look the other way and I could keep it . 👍
Congradulations!
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom