Took the Detector Pro Diver for a spin today..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I purchased a Detector Pro Diver a couple months ago and took it for a spin today.. I set the discrimination at 1 and the Sensitivity at 9 it worked ok it was a little scratchy signal wise but I can handle a little noise :) I found a nice 14k wedding band and a silver earring along with a buffalo nickel and the regular trash.. I was pretty impressed as to not finding iron.. I was hunting a spot that I can't hunt with my PI as its loaded with bits of iron slag...

I have run it with the disc at 2 and the sensitivity at 8 and its very quiet and stable but I wanted a little more depth and I guess it worked good :)

I have to get used to a silent search machine.

I'll still use my PI 90% of the time but will use the Diver in Freshwater and area's I know not to use my PI...

Attachments

• 2008_05220002.jpg
    2008_05220002.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 265
Very nice!!! Are you using paly dough to hold up your ring? That is a new one for me!! Looks like you did ok.

I used to love play dough as a kid and I saw a few posters on other boards using it so I bought some.. ;) It sure smells good lol...

The beach was flattened out :( lots of new soft sand I'll be giving this beach a break for a while.. I did not work the water.. if I did it would have been with my PI...

It looks like the Detector Pro worked out pretty good for you today. A nice assortment of gold, silver and old coinage. Nice.

BTW, didn't you have a Headhunter PI before, or am I mistaken? What happened to that? Did it not stand up to the Surf PI Pro?

It looks like the Detector Pro worked out pretty good for you today. A nice assortment of gold, silver and old coinage. Nice.

BTW, didn't you have a Headhunter PI before, or am I mistaken? What happened to that? Did it not stand up to the Surf PI Pro?

The Head Hunter PI was my first water machine and I didn't like the big open coil so I took it back and picked up the PI PRO... I'll still hunt mostly with my PI but I was hunting the wet sand where the slope of the beach meets the wet sand flats..

Good going on the ring and the buff buddy. So the machine is gonna work good for ya right. I know the Playdough smells good but just don't eat it............EH!:p:lol:

Back
Top Bottom