Sundays finds more gold and ice!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Went back to the drop off at Vandercook lake where I picked up 4 gold rings a few weeks back. Again a great day, I was able to scrounge up 2 more gold, both with small diamonds.

The first one is 10K with 10 small diamonds and the second is also 10K with a very small diamond in the A for dad. The very small ring has no markings inside. The cross is sterling and it is quite heavy. Not a bad day at all. 8.39 cents in change including a 1.00 George Washington coin.

The tokens are a Thomas Jefferson president token and a Dave and Busters 2003 token. The tag is a City Bank and Trust in Jackson. I dont know if it is still a bank or not yet.

18may08coins.jpg

18may08gold.jpg

18may08tokens.jpg

The rookie legend

I heard about you this past weekend while on a terrestrial Sunday field trip with GilSebring and Hobbes_Lives. Your reputation precedes you. Its good to have you aboard. Do you have any plans to come to Florida for some diving?

Very nice haul. You take soem good pictures, and have clean, direct posts. Pleasure to read and view.

Again, nice to have you.

Orlando Auction.

My reputation proceeds me?? Wow, I feel honnored. No plans to hit Florida any time soon. Way too much for me to get up here still. But thanks, Maybe sometime.

Anyway, I don't know about going deep!! (Yes I get it!!) I have found all my rings at Vandercook lake in less than 10' of water. That first thermalcline is COOOOLLLLDDDDDD. I have a 5 mil suit and I don't like the cold!!

Very Nice!

I WANNA LEARN TO DIVE:roll: VERY NICE FINDS! HOW IS THE VISIBILITY IN LAKES? NOT TOO GOOD I WOULD IMAGINE.
ANYWAYS A NICE HAUL!
DAVE

Visibility is great in some lakes, not to great in others. I have been in pitch black lakes and gin clear lakes. It doesn't matter to me. After learning your detector you can go anywhere and clean up. Most the lakes I go to have 10 - 30' vis. But as soon as I stir up the bottom its a different story. But I don't mind. I just go slow and listen for the beeps.

Please leave a RING after the BEEP!!!!

Ice

Man, I am jealous but pumped I am going to a Roger Williams Park tomorrow in RI to find the booty! I got permission and am ready to find some ICE!
Nice finds!
Kelly

Back
Top Bottom