Any Chattanooga TN Deus Users?

SayBye

Hey guys I bought my Deus about 4 months ago I've had it out a few times but I was wondering if a more seasoned vet on the machine would be able to meet up with me and show me some pointers. I've watched the YouTube videos but I'd like to actually get in some hands on time with someone that knows the machine better. I don't care what we hunt, we can go for my front yard for all I care or a playground or somewhere. Thanks!

Hey guys I bought my Deus about 4 months ago I've had it out a few times but I was wondering if a more seasoned vet on the machine would be able to meet up with me and show me some pointers. I've watched the YouTube videos but I'd like to actually get in some hands on time with someone that knows the machine better. I don't care what we hunt, we can go for my front yard for all I care or a playground or somewhere. Thanks!

If I lived 40 miles closer to you, I would come down and try to help you.

Do get down to Murfreesboro from time to time.

It will take more than a few outings likely to get comfortable with Deus.

You're in a good spot for a variety of history!

I'll tell ya, I've gone coin shooting in public parks and come across CW relics. I do miss the variety of coins/Relics that can be found there. Truly a great place to learn any machine!

HH

If I lived 40 miles closer to you, I would come down and try to help you.

Do get down to Murfreesboro from time to time.

It will take more than a few outings likely to get comfortable with Deus.

I get up towards nashville a lot, usually every 2-3 weeks I'm up that way.

Back
Top Bottom