Lost men's wedding band Clearwater Beach

eoakhill

My husband lost his wedding band while in the water to the right of the life guard stand #1 (when you're standing looking from the water). It was high tide and he lost it around 2:00 pm. As soon as he lost it I looked up and we were to the right of the lifeguard stand but not past the second trash can. I also looked at the rock wall and we were parallel to the second small red danger sign, not the two large ones.

The ring is white gold with five small diamonds. It is inscribed with amor vincit omni which is love conquers all in Latin in the inside along with the date 10/30/2010. Reward if found and we will be forever grateful.

The water was pretty rough yesterday so it could've easily moved. Big thank you to Brenda and her husband that were helping to try and find it yesterday. She told me about Friendly's.

Wedding band has been found thanks to Chris.

Here is a story below:

Thank you for all of your prayers to St. Anthony. Yesterday the family was at Clearwater Beach throwing the football in the water and enjoying Mother's Day until Kyle realized that he lost his wedding ring. We searched for two hours but the waves were really bad and it was high tide. We went back up to the condo and of course the first thing I do is search online. I came across this newspaper article and had hope that there was a good person out there that was going to find his wedding band. I decided to post on Craigslist and Lostmystuff.com http://tbo.com/news/long-shot-idea-leads-to-return-of-lost-wedding-ring-196712

We went back to the beach at low tide and we searched for hours up until past sunset yesterday trying to find his wedding band along with help of two metal detectorists (Brenda and her husband) that I found on the beach. I kept on praying to St. Anthony, Grandma and Grandpa Dunn, Sean, and Uncle John and it still couldn't be found. I checked my email and had emails from five people willing to help try to find it in the morning. This morning I got the best phone call ever from an amazing person, Chris, saying he found my husband's ring right where we thought it would be 4 inches deep into the sand. He had the ring all nice and polished when I met him at his house this evening. He also said there were 4 other people out there trying to find this same ring all because of the posts online. Thank you St. Anthony, my family in heaven, and of course to the great citizen Chris... we will be forever grateful!! Come to find out he used to live in Plant City and his wife subs at Catholic schools around Pinellas County. So blessed!

Back
Top Bottom