4/9/13 Bottle Hunt

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
Hey Everyone, I went to revisit an old huge bottle dump, that I had visited several times before. Most of the stuff here is broken and has been picked through, I'm sure several times in the past. However this time I figured I'd try a different method, I'd try to dig in those hard to reach areas, that have seen alot of overgrowth over the years. I may have hit a goodie layer, but I had to leave after a short hour and a half hunt. Here are the couple whole bottles I found. I found several bottles there, but these are the ones I decided to bring back. This looks to be a promising location for next time! Here are the pics and a link to this video on YouTube. Thanks for looking, and watching, and Happy Hunting Everyone! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEhTVkCZ_Bw

Attachments

• SAM_0058.JPG
    SAM_0058.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 414
  • SAM_0060.JPG
    SAM_0060.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 428
Did you metal detect the area??
No, there is way too much much interference with all the trash and iron. It would take forever to get all that trash out, it's an old garbage dump. The best thing you can do in places like this is just use a sifter to sift through the dirt, or look for eyeball finds. Other than that, it looks like a great place to bottle hunt, I just have to dig in the right areas.

Hey Everyone, I went to revisit an old huge bottle dump, that I had visited several times before. Most of the stuff here is broken and has been picked through, I'm sure several times in the past. However this time I figured I'd try a different method, I'd try to dig in those hard to reach areas, that have seen alot of overgrowth over the years. I may have hit a goodie layer, but I had to leave after a short hour and a half hunt. Here are the couple whole bottles I found. I found several bottles there, but these are the ones I decided to bring back. This looks to be a promising location for next time! Here are the pics and a link to this video on YouTube. Thanks for looking, and watching, and Happy Hunting Everyone! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEhTVkCZ_Bw

I hope you covered up your sight. I have hunted before. When you find any good sight, just cover it enough, so it looks as it was. If you have a hand held GPS, mark the exact sight, so you can go back or not dig the same sight. Nice finds. :p

I hope you covered up your sight. I have hunted before. When you find any good sight, just cover it enough, so it looks as it was. If you have a hand held GPS, mark the exact sight, so you can go back or not dig the same sight. Nice finds. :p
Yeah good advice I agree. I get a chance to hunt there about every other week, so I will keep you guys posted HH :)

Back
Top Bottom