What does your user name mean?

jrzboy

A long time ago I thought I saw a thread like this...

What does your user name mean?

Mine's boring. I'm from New Jersey, so jrz = jersey, and though I am no longer a boy, I didn't want to call myself Jersey Man because it sounds like some kinda weird super hero who's either all about New Jersey, or football jerseys...:neo: GO JERSEY!!!

I rode a FXDWG (Harley Dyna Wide Glide) and my nick name is Diz (goes with my last name although some might tell you otherwise :roll: :D), there you have it. Most if not all forums I am or ever have been a member of I use FXDiz. I don't ride anymore and sold my bike, but it's easier to just keep it.

Mine is from my two young boys. The one has a nickname of "Shup"which came from my dutchy family . Shuply is when you make a frowny,which he always did when he was a baby. The others name is tyler. He also has a ninkname of cheeky because of his chubby cheeks. But shuptyler sounded better then shupcheeky.

Vettech101....Veterinary Tech..... 101....learning something new everyday even though I have been doing it for a loooong time

Carlisle Utd my local football team play in Blue and are sometimes called the Blues.Once Again is the title of an album by my favourite group Barclay James Harvest.

Mine comes from my life long dream to look like David Hasselhoff.... Ha... Nah, I got mine from Cartman on southpark... I'm far from a Beefcake...much more like Cartman...

Searcher, I like to search for different things. People= Genealogy, Coins, Currency=MD or otherwise, rocks, arrowheads, crocks, antiques. Searcher fits me.(:-O)

Had seven girlfriends at once. One of them called me Romeo. The rest is history...

JK. It is my eBay handle that was created many moons ago. It means "R7" or Right 7 - "R" being "Romeo" in the Phonetic Alphabet. It was part of my old bike combination of R22-L0-R7. All the names on eBay I wanted were taken, so I picked something really obscure.

-Mark

I use the phrase Daddy Rabbit when I think something is the best you can get. Such as when I bought the truck like I always wanted and some one asked why I bought that type of truck, I answered and said, because it is the daddy rabbit of all trucks. And besides my wife thinks it is silly for a grown man to speak in such a way.

I got tired of trying to come up with cute or witty screen names. Most of them are already taken anyways. So now I just use my name and where I'm from.

So if you see another "Jason in Enid", chances are good that it's me.

My user name is my name. I just added the 1 because Eric was not available, plus it is easy to remember and I use it for all my other forums.

Back
Top Bottom