NHL Playoffs...Conference Finals

Jay_781

Elite Member
Soo its that time of year for the best playoffs in all of sports, the NHL playoffs and after tonight all of the game ones for all series would have been played, its been exciting already and my team the Boston Bruins are heavy favorite to take the east and take it all which scares the heck outta me lol.. Soo who is everyone going to be cheering on.. Id love yo see a rematch of last year but im pretty bias haha

Id rather dig 1,000,000 pull tabs than watch NHL..Seems like every few years they have a lockout :laughing:

Your crazy lol.. Lockout smockout haha its not even my favorite sport but theres no denying for me that its the best pro playoff there is.. The wings are a scary 8 seed for the B's to go up against

Your crazy lol.. Lockout smockout haha its not even my favorite sport but theres no denying for me that its the best pro playoff there is.. The wings are a scary 8 seed for the B's to go up against

I'm hardly even into sports at all...

But... I love the NHL playoffs, best thing you could ever watch with a beer in your hand!!

<*)))>{

Yep, I figured you might like that as a Boston native...

Good luck to your Bruins!!

<*)))>{

wings over the bruins 1-0!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pavel datsuk scored the only goal of the game, which isnt surprising. that dude has amazing puck handling skills!

I didn't know wings fans went so far south! I knew I liked you man, I just couldn't place it until right THERE^ :yes:

<*)))>{

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

blame my new wife. shes a diehard wings fanatic, leg tatt and all. she got me watching those guys and it is a lot of fun watching the game AND her , as she screams and hollers at the refs nd opposing players.

:dingding::jawdrop::bowdown::bowdown:

You sir are a lucky man!!!

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom