How are all our Midwestern friends faring

Yeah, out here in California, I too have been watching the news and wondering?? Before this it was all the tornadoes! Hope all our members in the mid west or wherever the bad weather is are say & sound!!:yes:

The river crested today in the town I live in... it may get higher tomorrow. Luckily I live on high ground. Sauk county to the Northwest really suffered the most with the dam break. We don't need anymore rain for awhile!

Nothing much by me, about 2'' over a 3 day period. From the local eejot forecasters you would have thought the world was coming to an end :roll:

This is the strangest weather pattern I ever recall seeing. Weird.
Hope none of our users have been affected.

We've lucked out over the last few storms and it went either to the east of us or the west of us. Chapman Kansas basically got cleared off the map like Greensburg did. 80% of the city is gone or damaged. Manhattan got hit also last night. It hit the campus but no one was seriously hurt thank god. 2 people were killed from the Chapman storm.

They're predicting possible bad weather in our area tonight.

This is the strangest weather pattern I ever recall seeing. Weird.

I agree, and I hope everyone stays safe. If anyone needs help or a place to stay let us know.

I live in Indiana. We have been hit hard. We got 4 inches in about 4 or 5 hours. The next town down the road (10 miles) got 8 inches. My fire dept. does rescue in that town and had to be called out 2x. A guy drowned 14 miles away. If your down river and the water is across the road dont cross it. I have been knocked down in 12 inches when it was rushing. It doesnt take as much as you would think to move you. God bless all!!!

I hate all this frickin' rain we are getting, especially when I am about to start my new hobby! I can't get to the beaches by the rivers as they are above flood level. But the ever changing weather, that's Missouri for ya.

-Pete

Nasty indeed for Iowa... have some friends in Cedar Rapids.. and a large customer. So far, friends are ok..... they live on higher ground. Hope it all goes down soon.. long road to recovery after this one. RickO

Back
Top Bottom